Sunday, December 27, 2009

And Go.....


I'm writing this blog because after dating someone for the last year I find myself back the square one. It is a good to be out of the relationship but I still don't feel 100% out. Unless the person cheats or does something that you cant forgive it is hard to just walk away or at least for me it is. I know that this person was not a good match...but i find myself missing all the good and overlooking all the bad. I try to tell myself that in the last year i have cried more than anyone should cry in a life time...that is not good. I was built up and then broken down. I have to keep telling myself that there is some one that is a better fit. Someone that wont make me feel bad about myself...for being myself. I hope that this blog will provide an outlet for me and some insight for others....

"Many are miserable because they are in love with things that should not be loved, and they become even more miserable when they enjoy them" Saint Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment